8/28/12

BzzReport: Unreal Candy



So I had never heard of UNREAL candy unjunked before!  I was really skeptical about this campaign at first, but then I realized the whole reason I joined BzzAgent to begin with was to try new products!  So I redeemed ALL of the coupons provided to me with this campaign at my local CVS. 

This is what I purchased.



*My two youngest daughters were the first to sample Unreal Candy, in Unreal41 & Unreal8* 


*Unreal77 Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups*

*Unreal41 Candy Coated Chocolates*



After reading the companies back-story on their website, reading nutrition labels & finally sampling a couple of these, I too have decided, that UNREAL is the real deal!   You will just have to try it for yourself, or come see me, and I'll share! :)  

Feel free to watch my video review:




For more information:

Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent. I joined this BzzCampaign for review purposes only! I also purchased this candy with my own money apart from the BOGO coupons & the FREE coupon that I received in my bzzkit for this campaign! :) xo.