9/1/12

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Today was my sister's baby shower. It was so much fun. I cannot wait to meet the newest member of my family.  She is going to be so spoiled. :)  I am soo proud of my little sister.  Her son Jaisen will be the best big brother too.  About 2 more weeks and sis is due!!    Hopefully her having her baby will help me get rid of the baby fever for a while! :)


*My cute pregnant little sister, how cute is she?!*

Anyways, today was a nice rainy fall day! The only thing I dislike about rain is getting my pant legs wet at the bottom, or my shoes/feet wet! lol  Today I had like 5 inches of wet pant legs! No exaggeration! It was so cool today that I dressed my girls in jeans & sweaters with jackets! I love this weather!! And finally!!   September is here!  I love the month of September sooo sooo soooooo much!  I am overly enthusiastic about it, I know, but I cannot help it. For our family, and for me, it's the month of birthdays, anniversaries, and I just can't explain it all, but I just love it!   In 29 more days I will be turning the big 2-5!   That makes me nervous more than anything!!



Here are a couple of pictures of my babes from today!

*Caitybug's smiles are what I live for! *

*Ahhh! Love you Cait!*

*Angel's messy golden curls. *

*Love her!*

*Wish I had the heart to tell her she put her jammies on backwards! Thumbs up for doing it herself though!*


Not sure what our family plans are for the rest of the weekend, but for now, I am going to go tackle some laundry, my least favorite chore!  Fun fun fun... :P

Hope everybody has a great Labor Day weekend, rain or shine! 

xo.