10/21/12

Help For Caity

Caitlyn's Campaign is live. Went live at like 3am today and so far we have had so much support all over FB, Twitter, Youtube, in person, over the phone, etc. It is amazing how many people do care!  It hasn't even been 24 hour yet, and we have already received $1600 toward our goal!  Such a blessing after the month we have had.

Want to help?  Please share!  

Cannot wait to see where this goes. I have a feeling GOD will provide. I have been a faithful mother & I always do my best to take care of my children. I have never asked for help until yesterday when I made the decision to do so!

We did have one person try to rain on our parade today, and while it upset me at first, I realized that the person who said those nasty things doesn't know me, and so I shouldn't satisfy them by spending time upset!
Today on Twitter, I tweeted a celebrity for a retweet to spread the word about Caity's campaign, and this is the tweet I got shortly after:





Oh well. Can't win them all, esp. internet trolls.  God bless. xo.