1/27/13

BabyBooks

Had to update baby books tonight for my little ladies, mainly because Caity lost her 2nd tooth tonight. She lost it all by herself too. Angel was peeking at Caity and yelled, "Mom! Caity's bleeding! Hurry up!" so of course, I went running as fast as I could to see what could be wrong...and low and behold, Caity had a bloody face... and was smiling as big as she possibly good be. And, I noticed, her tooth was gone. I freaked for a minute thinking, she had swallowed it, but guess what?  It was in her hand! She has no use of her hands, but she managed to pull it out...I am going to assume, it was just loose enough to be knocked out rather, by her index finger that she constantly chews on, and it got hooked under her clenched fingers, that are always clenched from her hand contractures!

Anyways, so yay! Caity has officially lost her 2 bottom front teeth.  And, her two permanent ones have already broke the surface and are growing in their places!  Never thought I would be so excited or proud about my baby losing teeth.  It's going to be this exciting for me, even when Angel & Jocee lose theirs!  Can't wait to play tooth fairy to them! :)


Anyways, I updated all of my daughter's baby books.  Why do the stupid things only go to 5 years?  Caity is 6 now, and though special and not meeting most of those fill in the blank milestones... I have had to cross out lines and write in my own headers and entries for her... like First Surgery...Second Surgery.. Third... you get the point.. and you know, she sat up for the first time at 6 years instead of 6 months.. rolled over at 2 years... etc.   I am going to have SO much to write about her that is going to go beyond what little room is left. Grr.

I found so many ultrasound photos of all my pregnancies. This one pictured here is of Caity, dated back in 2006. I was about 5 months pregnant. I wish they could have known about her disabilities when I was pregnant, to help prepare me for her, not that I would have changed anything about her arrival! GOD made her the way she is! PERFECT!  And I love her more than my own life!

You know what had me crying tonight though? Those super sweet brand new Mommy/Daddy letter-to-baby entries. Adam's to Caity was sooo sweet! Mine, because of my mentality and the unknown then, too had me just in TEARS!! Ahhh... they flowed and flowed. And I know they will come every time I read and re-read them.   When will I ever get the hang of this tough MOM thing??


         *Each of my daughters First Photos while on the scales before I got to meet them!*


I love reminiscing.  Reminds me of my struggles with this whole parenting thing, and learning how to take care of a special handicapped child.  I have learned soo much. I have loved so much too. I have came a long way in my 6 years of motherhood. More than I ever expected when I first got pregnant. Trust me!

Looking in all 3 of their books I found some cute photo reminders that I wanted to share on here.
I realize these aren't significant to anybody but me, but man...do they pull some heart strings. I look like poo in each of these, as expected after 3 natural childbirths, but what each of these mean to me is more beautiful than how I look. I of all people... somebody who once SWORE I would never have children or get married... did the world a favor & created LIFE!!!  Each of my girls are such a HUGE part of me, and the start of their lives... their birth days... were so meaningful, that I didn't realize how much of an impact on my life they would each have on me.  And they are still YOUNG. Heck at 25, I am still young too. I am constantly learning and I am still mesmerized by each of them!  I can't imagine how much more they will teach me over the years.  I cannot wait.

Funny how I hated being a kid. I hated is so much.  I wanted to grow up and be an adult so fast.  I was always more mature than all of my friends and siblings. MotherHen.  And now look at me... Now that I have my own children, I want to savor EVERYTHING about it. Re-live those things I hated, those things I loved & the things I took for granted, for them and with them.   Life is so beautiful when you can see it through a different perspective. I honestly love adulthood. I belong. I love who I am now. I am in a happy place, one that I created for myself! Guess I just had to wait a few years before it HIT ME.  I am so grateful for this life I live. I live it for my family! MY FAMILY.   Gosh, that sounds so foreign coming out of my mouth, but I love them. Motherhood is so gosh darn..darling!  Moms.. agree??  

*Meeting all of my daughters for the first time, ever, and thanking GOD and Adam as I did!*


*Caity got a baby sister on her 2nd birthday!  Happy Birthday Evangeline & Caitlyn!*

*One of my favorite photos of Caity ever!*

*Jocee's 1st Haircut, yes saved in a baggie! I did this for all my girls!*


But anyways, I'll stop there so I don't post a whole bunch of stuff that NOBODY cares to read about. This is for me anyway. I know I will re-read this later.

To my babies: (who clearly can't read! lol)
I LOVE each of you, more than you will ever know.
I would have died for you, the moment each of you were placed in my arms!  Xo!