2/23/13

Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox 2013



So this is my 2nd annual Sweetheart Voxbox from Influenster. I am loving what they included this time around. I love Olay and Secret. I use those brands daily.  And the only product from this voxbox that I have actually purchased before was my bonus item.
Overall, I rate this voxbox a 4/5 stars.  I really wished for things that pertained to Valentine's Day more.  Can't wait to see what is included next year!

Anyways, onto the goodies!!! 



The contents of my Sweetheart Voxbox were:

My Voxbox Bonus item:
Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray 
Retails for $6.00 for full size
*Fact: Dead sea salt helps texturize hair!*


Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bar
Retails for $9.00 for a box of 5
*Fact: 180 calories per bar, all natural, kosher, & high in fiber.*


Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System
Retails for $12.99
*Fact:Vibrating tri-tip facial cleansing brush that reaches deep into contours, removing dirt, oil, makeup for a clean that is 400% better than normal cleaning!*

Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!} Shine Minimizing Cleanser
Retails for $6.99 for full size product
*Fact: Face wash minimizes pores.*

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response
Retails for $7.99-$9.99
*Fact: Did you know there are 3 causes of sweat? -heat, movement, & stress? Stress sweat comes from a different gland & smells the worst! This deodorant is 4x more effective at protecting against stress-induced underarm wetness.*



Disclaimer:  All of the products shown above were sent to me complimentary for testing purposes by Influenster.com.  




If getting free products & influencing others is your thing, and you think you would like to join my Influenster Team, please send me your email and I can invite you to join. It is always free, and its so much fun to try new products!  




Oh, and one more thing, Happy belated Valentines Day to everybody!! xo.