3/4/13

BZZReport: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition

So I joined another BzzCampaign. This time it was for Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil.  I had never tried this product prior to testing it, but I really like it.  




*Disclaimer: I received this product for complimentary testing purposes from BzzAgent. All opinions are my own honest opinions.*


This product contains Avocado Oil, Olive Oil and Shea that transforms even the driest of hair and skin.  It's multi-purpose oil, which means you can use it on your face, your body, and in your hair.  Retails for approx = $5.99.  You can purchase this at Target & Walmart!
For more information be sure to visit Garnier's Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/garnierusa






First impression, SMELLS GOOD. Pretty packaging. Feels weightless. I found it easiest to apply this product by spraying it directly in my hand to distribute evenly on my arms, elbows, knees and legs, but for use on my hair, I just sprayed my hair directly and later worked my fingers through my hair to evenly distribute as well.


Few hours later:


Anyways, after just the first use, I could tell that it made my hair very shiny and it helped define my natural curls, and helped the frizz stay away!  I used on wet hair, and when my hair finally fully air dried, about 2 hours later, my hair did not feel oily. 


I used the Miracle Oil on my skin too, and it did moisturize very well, but it did have an oily feel to it until it fully seem to be absorbed, which wasn't for a couple of hours!  



Overall, I rate this product a 5/5.  I will definitely continue to use this product.  I find it highly comparable to the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti-Frizz Serum which I use daily to tame my frizzy hair!   Both products used together equal super tamed, and UBER shiny hair!!  It's just an added bonus that the Triple Nutrition is multi-use.    Kudos Garnier! 




BzzAgent,
andreatummons
aka