5/2/13

AVEENO® POSITVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream

So I received a special Influenster VoxBox and it was featuring Aveeno Active Naturals. The contents in my voxbox were a  Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream product & a Face Mask!   I can't tell you how excited I was to try these!  This product is now a staple in my bedtime beauty routine.  I cannot get enough of it and have to tell you about it!! 



*Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. 

*Product Facts:
The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream, contains a proven concentration of ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex boosted with vitamin B3 to help visibly diminish the appearance of dullness, blotchiness and brown spots • Oil-free, hydrating formula penetrates deep within skin’s surface while you sleep revealing an even, more radiant complexion • In a clinical study, women saw improvement in tone and discoloration • Gentle enough for everyday use #RadiantWithAVEENO

This retails for $14.99-$16.99 and can be found at most retailers like Walmart.




I have been using this product for 3 weeks now and I have noticed brighter, and extremely hydrated skin. I have noticed my acne scars are getting lighter too.   I have really uneven skin and have been suffering from acne for 10 years so the scars and blotchiness get me down sometimes.  I am even a ProActiv user, and I prefer this Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream to my ProActiv moisturizer.   What I love so much about this is that it moisturizes, and doesn't clog my pores at the same time. It has a tingly sensation once it is applied and you can feel it working.  I love my bedtime routine and waking up to a fresh face that I am proud of. 



My night time routine consists of removing my makeup, using my PMD (Personal MicroDerm, find my video review here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdla4-IaAwo ) and using my ProActive 3 step system. Lastly, I get out my Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream & apply it pretty generously all over my face & neck, go to sleep and VOILA! Wake up glowing!

Now it is hard to post photos of my complexion, esp. without makeup on, 
but for the sake of review, here ya go:


So there you have it. Try this, it's great for all skin types.
If you try this, let me know what you think!


#RadiantWithAveeno,