11/14/13

Rimmel Stay Matte Voxbox


As and Influenster, I was chosen to participate in the Rimmel Stay Matte Voxbox to preview the brand new Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation before it even hits shelves next year!


(NOTE: This product was sent to me complimentary for testing purposes, courtesy of Influenster.)




STAY MATTE


The shade I received to preview was #203 True Beige which was about 5 shades to dark for my complexion...which I am very sad about, however, for the sake of review, I still tried and wore this product. 



 This foundation is a very thick medium-full cover mousse foundation.
 This little amount that I put on the back of my hand went a long way. 



I really liked the thick, creamy consistency.


So, I tried this product.. I have uneven skin and acne scars, and some blemishes. This product GLIDED over all of it and made my pores look amazing and next to flawless afterwards. 


Despite being the wrong shade, I ROCKED this foundation yesterday. (Looked like a tan!) And I will use it again too.  I will also, more than likely be purchasing it in the proper shade. :)


So to Review:
Pros: Easy to apply, zero dry time, dries into a matte powder-like finish, lasts for several hours with little break-through shine and zero oxidization, evened out my uneven skin tone, I didn't need to use a primer or a concealer first as it acted as both in one and I did not need to set this with a powder or setting spray! 
Cons: Shade Selection, and washing this product off your hands is kind of a headache. Mild soap and water didn't cut it. I actually had to use facial cleanser to wash my hands free of this foundation. 
This product only comes in 5 shades: Light Ivory, Ivory, Soft Beige, Sand and Natural Beige.
This is not a shade for extremely dark complexions yet. 

For more information:


I like this product and highly recommend it to others. I cannot wait for it to be available here in the United States and I will definitely be purchasing this. Thanks Influenster for allowing me to try this product!





#StayMatte,
xo.