12/4/13

Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum|Review


So I was chosen to participate in the #MeaningfulBeauty Voxbox to sample 

Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum

for FREE, for testing purposes courtesy of Influenster.


When I opened my voxbox, this is what I saw. 
Cindy Crawford's Creme de Serum. I remember watching infomercials on this product years and years ago, so it has been around for a while. 

This product is an anti-aging product that is made with a superantioxidant melon complex and anti-aging peptides with hyaluronic acid.  This product is meant to restore hydration and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. 


I squirted a sample of the product on my finger and I can tell you right away I noticed a pleasant fresh scent, and the product felt very lightweight and silky.


I applied this product to the apples of my cheeks, down my nose, and onto my chin. I massaged it into my skin and afterwards my skin felt incredibly soft. I used this as a primer, and moisturizer in one! It did not make my skin oily, or shiny. This serum surprisingly did make my skin matte in finish. When used before bed on a clean face, you will wake up with refreshed skin! #MeaningfulBeauty


For more information:


Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo.