12/21/13

Photo Dump | Nov & Dec 2013

 Just some random personal photos I wanted to post on here. 
November & December 2013


My daughters are the sweetest children ever.
They are also the happiest. 
I live for their smiles. Luckily I get plenty of them. :))





I drink coffee on all days that end in -y!  All dayy, erryydayy! ;)


My sister Destinee and I both showed up to Thanksgiving dinner wearing almost the same thing without planning it. She's so cute! 



 My Grandma Viv is the number 1 love of my life. My soul-mate. I would be lost without her love and wisdom. When I am sad, she lifts me up. When I am happy she humbles me. I could go on for hours, but I am just grateful for her in my life. I visit her in the nursing home as often as I can. Each visit makes me cherish her and what time she has left more and more. She is now 82 years old, and is still the sweetest and sometimes funniest lady I know. During our most recent visit, I climbed in bed with her and snuggled her. We went through old photo albums and laughed, cried, and just held hands. We even played footsie. lol. Love you Grandma!! <3






Aunt Heather came to have Thanksgiving with us again this year because we host family dinner at our place every year. She's so awesome. She arrived with Starbucks for me because she knows my heart! ;) Love her. Wish this picture was taken on my good camera! :(  We'll take a better one on Christmas!  Destinee came and as always helped me prep dinner and clean afterwards.  We then had girl's night in and played games. Vegged out. Was a great time! I adore these ladies. We always have fun together. 




Family Tequila Nights. I am not usually a drinker. I usually am the only sober one of our group. I can count 5 times that I have drank in the last 11 years. Kind of sad, but when I do give into drinking.. just so happens that I always have fun! I have learned this year that I can drink whiskey just fine, but no bueno on tequila and margaritas! lol ;)


Me, Adam, Destinee, & Cam
I laugh at myself in this one. I totally wasn't ready. 
I barely had my lime in my lips and so missed the middle finger memo.. lmao!


I said, "Don'tchu do it..." and she licked my hair anyways! 


I am not a lipstick person. Evidently. 



So earlier this week, our doorbell rang, and nobody was at the door... however, this huge santa sack of gifts was left behind for our girls. Adam and I didn't recognize the handwriting on the packages and nobody has came forward to tell us who left them.  Not sure if we should be creeped out or not.. but sure are grateful. The girls are excited. They think Santa is real, so who knows?  #SecretSantaRevealYourselfNOW!!  And if whoever left these, reads my blog, thank you!! 


I love little snowmen. I have these on my kitchen table right now.



I took some of my other snowmen knacks outside and put them in the snow when it was about 5 inches high so I could show how deep it was. 


Jocee and I checking out the first snow of the year as it was falling. Love it! 



Took me and Adam 15 minutes to blow up that sled. So worth it for the fun we had with it outside. We ended up 7 inches of snow last week and made the most of it! 









Made "snow-canoes" as the girls called them instead of volcanoes, at MIDNIGHT, as a family one night because we were all up and couldn't sleep.  Was so much fun.  
(Google+ just automatically turned these into gifs! View here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/100319582314662310716/posts )  



Angel and Jocee sliding down the hill! 


My best friend is better than yours! 
She brings me chocolate and coffee almost everyday!! :))


Love these babes. 



Snuggles with Jocee! 


Cakepop!



Spent time with my father, brother Kevin, sister Brandie, and their kids over Thanksgiving also. Here is my father with each of the girls.





My nephew Ryan.



Ryan, my brother Kevin's son, & Chloe, my sister Brandie's daughter. 




Cam & Des let me take some fall photos of them! They're so cute.


This is Amanda, my awesome neighbor/friend!




 I was practicing bokeh on Amanda's tree recently!




 Family Bike Ride 




The girls with their friends Cale and Chris.


Fall is our favorite time of the year! 


My daughters are so cute! So glad the 3 of them are close. <3



Hope you enjoyed these and the bit of insight into my world. 
It's not glamourous, but it is pretty!! ;))
xo.