2/11/14

Rimmel London VoxBox Challenge Prize

I am a little late in sharing this, but I'm and Influenster who recently participated in an Influenster brand challenge for Rimmel, and for successfully completing the tasks required, I received the following prizes courtesy of Influenster/Rimmel!


Here is my Rimmel prize box! I love the colors they chose for everything. Neutrals are right in my alley!! All of these products can be worn together and compliment eachother! 

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in #642 in Nude Delight



Rimmel Glam'Eyes HD 5 Color Eyeshadow in #027 Brick Lane



 Rimmel London Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick in #002 Bulletproof Beige 



       Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal (Eyeliner) in #001 Black

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Black Volumizing Mascara



 Rimmel London Stay Blushed Cheek Tint in #005 Apricot Glow.


Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer in #003. 




(^This Rimmel London Show Off Lip Laquer was in my #JollyVoxbox and the one below, the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation from the #StayMatte Voxbox are from two of my past voxbox participations.)


I love Rimmel products and in fact just prior to receiving my box, I purchased this Rimmel London Just Let It Go Gentle Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover for waterproof mascara!  I love it. It definitely removes all eye makeup, including the waterproof stuff! 




Anyways, thanks for reading. You know I am enjoying my new cosmetics as always! Xo.