1/31/15

Influenster Frosty VoxBox


This is my first Influenster post of the year, even though it's reviewing my last box of 2014~!

 I was so happy to qualify yet again for the 4th year in a row (Holiday VoxBox '11, '12, JollyVoxbox & now Frost VoxBox), the holiday voxbox, and this one was called the #FrostyVoxBox.  This box was overall pretty good. It had a few products I had never tried before along with repeat products.  I love familiar brand names. I get so excited when I see anything from Rimmel, because it's a personal favorite!  Anyways, lets get into the good stuff!


Included was the following:

1. Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
2. Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
3. EcoTools Volume Styler Hair Brush
4. Fruit Vines Bites in Cherry
5. Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Green Tea in Decaf (+coupon)
6. McCormick Gourmet All Natural Thyme
7. Boots No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Advanced Sample +
7. Boots No Protect and Perfect Advanced Serum Sample
8. NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Color in #418


Disclaimer: 
All of the contents of this box were sent to me for testing purposes courtesy of Influenster. 






 Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner

This eyeliner retails for $4.49.  I've tried it before. It's a great product and I'd recommend it to anybody. Very long lasting and the color is very pigmented.  5/5




 Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

This makeup remover retails for $7.49.   I've tried this prior to this voxbox, but I still love it.  I find that it removes even the most waterproof and long lasting makeup, with ease.  5/5




EcoTools Volume Styler Hair Brush

This hair brush retails for $10.99.  This was my first time using an EcoTools hair brush.  I was not a fan of it for myself. I have extremely naturally kinky curly hair and this brush was no exception at getting tangled despite advertising that it can manage curls.  I do however, have children with straight hair and it's a great brush for them.  I give it a 4/5. 




 Fruit Vines Bites in Cherry

This snack retails for $1.79. I am always surprised at the edible items that are included in these voxboxes.  I had never tried Fruit Vines before and these were so good to snack on.  5/5





 Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Green Tea in Decaf 

1 box for 20 tea bags retails for $3.39.   This was a new brand for me. The sample was amazing and delicious.  I would recommend it to anybody.  I also got a 55 cent coupon to use on my next purchase.   I looked on their website Celestial Seasonings and found that they have a huge variety of teas to choose from. I will be a repeat customer.   5/5  



 McCormick Gourmet All Natural Thyme



This seasoning retails for $4.49.  I was the most surprised to see this product included in a voxbox. It's practical and I use seasonings all of the time, and often never think to try new ones, and I almost ALWAYS forget to include them on my shopping list.  I hadn't had any Thyme in my cupboards in a long time, so this was a pleasant surprise.  I love to use it to season potatoes.  I will recommend this to everybody I know. Plus, the glass bottle is cute.  5/5





Boots No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Advanced Sachet +
 Boots No7 Protect and Perfect Advanced Serum Sachet

These serums retail for 22.99 for a full-size product.  These were only sample size, and there wasn't enough product in each sample to try for 2 weeks, about how long it should take to see your fine lines and wrinkles go away.  I want to try this product out eventually over a longer period of time to see if my skin looks younger.   I am starting to get lines under my eyes and that is where I applied these.   I cannot recommend this to anybody just yet.  I will give it a 3/5 for now.




                        NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum

This lip color retails for $1.99.   NYC lip products have been included in several voxboxes, however this was the first time I have tried their Expert Last Lip Color.  The color was perfect too. 5/5




Overall, I was happy with my #FrostyVoxbox.  I give it a 4/5.  I enjoyed trying out these new products.  I hope I qualify again this year for the 2015 holiday voxbox. It's always such a sweet treat. 

Remember, you too can join Influenster if you like to try products and review them for the sake of influencing others and letting companies know if their products are good or not!!  
Visit: Influenster


xo