2/26/15

Review: Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum

Have you ever been asked if you had gotten cosmetic surgery, but the truth is you just found a really good beauty product?  I have! It's not surgery. It's just a serum!   Got dry, tired skin, age spots, wrinkles, and fine lines? What about an acne scar, or a scratch? Vitamin C serum helps even the worst skin to refresh, and repair.  Anti-aging products like Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum are full of antioxidants that help renew skin cells and make them look healthy and youthful again, and the collagen can counteract fine lines and wrinkles! The ingredients in this product together combat free radicals to reverse damaged skin! If you are looking for the fountain of youth in a bottle, here you go!  I highly recommend this serum. 


I received a Vitamin C Serum by Amara Organics complimentary for testing purposes in exchange for my honest review.  





About this product (From Amazon):
Vitamin C Serum for the face with 20%  Potency, Made with Vegan Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E, Considered the Best Natural & Organic Anti Aging Formula that stimulates Collagen, Repairs Wrinkles & Fades Age Spots, Gives skin a radiant and youthful glow, Guaranteed Results! 



How I use product:
I use 1 full drop for my whole face. I apply it to my finger tips, a little at a time and apply all over my freshly washed face and make sure it absorbs before applying moisturizer or anything else! 2x daily.


Pros:
No chemical smell
Very light fragrance
Vitamin E
Vitamin C
No animal testing
Vegan Hyaluronic Acid
Amara Organics is a family owned company that backs their products with a 365 day money back guarantee! 
Brightens skin
Tightens skin
Results immediately


Cons:
None



This product retails for $69.99 normally but is currently on sale for $17.95 + Free Shipping on orders over $35 on Amazon.

To learn more about this company and their products:





Powered by Brandbacker


xo,