3/16/15

Calvin Klein Reveal Influenster VoxBox



I received courtesy of Influenster a special voxbox complimentary for testing purposes. 
In this voxbox, I got a sample of the new men's cologne Reveal by Calvin Klein.  I also got a Calvin Klein card case for a wallet.  







This was my first time sampling a Calvin Klein Men's Fragrance, and I have to say, I really enjoyed it. I found Reveal to be a very satisfyingly delicious cologne and I hope that my husband will eventually purchase a full-sized bottle.   This scent was woody, but had a sweet undertone. At first I didn't like it, but then I sprayed it onto my husband's jacket and then I fell in love.  It's not overwhelming. It's very light, but very long lasting. 

If you're in the market for a new cologne/perfume, you should check out Calvin Klein Reveal. They have it for both him and her.  Check out the following links to learn more! 


#Revealmore 




xo.