3/9/15

Review: Zenwise Labs Advanced Green Tea Extract + Vitamin C


I have weight loss goals. I am a very healthy person. My diet is pretty good. When I say pretty good, I mean, all the food I eat is delicious. ;)    Ha ha ha.  Really though. I eat a lot of colorful foods. My diet consists of a lot of salads, raw fruits & veggies, Chinese takeout and coffee. I mean.. it's not perfect, but it is pretty good.    In the last say 4 years, I have at no fault other than my own, gotten lazy with my body. I've gotten soft.  I am in no way overweight, but I would like to lose 20 lbs. Having a bad back unfortunately makes working out and any strenuous exercise very difficult for me. I weight 140 lbs right now. Most of my adult life I tend to fluctuate around 120-125 lbs.  I have tried diet and exercise but now I am combining that with a supplement! 
That brings me to Advanced Green Tea Extract + Vitamin C.  When I received this product I first weighed 147 lbs!  In just under 2 weeks, I have lost 7 lbs.  It may not seem like much but it's slow and steady and all I have done is take the recommended daily dose! Cannot wait to see how much weight I can lose and keep off by bikini season! 


This product was sent to me complimentary for testing purposes
 courtesy of Zenwise Labs in exchange for my honest review! 



About: Adavanced Green Tea Extract+ Vitamin C contains 725 mg Green Tea Extract and in this bottle there are 120 Vegetarian Capsules that are made with caffeine free green tea. This green tea extract is a dietary supplement that promotes weight loss, boosts immune system & increases brain function. Both men & women can use this. 100% money back guarantee!
This product retails for $49.95 but is currently on sale for $22.95 on Amazon

Usage Tip: My only recommendation is that you remember to stay hydrated. Drink lots of water!!  I find myself feeling very dehydrated since I have started taking these capsules.  

Pros: The pills do not smell bad. The capsules do not have a flavor upon swallowing. No harsh after-swallow taste either.Capsules are easy to swallow, despite their size.  No adverse or noticeable side effects to report! Great appetite suppressant.  Vitamin C Boost! Gluten Free & Cruelty Free! 

Cons: I do not feel an energy increase when using these supplements.


For more information: http://ZenwiseLabs.com








Powered by BrandBacker