4/21/15

Review: Radha Beauty's Clearing Serum

Thanks for stopping by!  I got to test another product complimentary of Radha Beauty in exchange for my honest review! Today I am reviewing the Radha Beauty Professional Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum.





Product Description:
This is a unique skin clearing serum that not only helps reverse the signs of aging, it also helps improve the quality of blemished skin and the hyper pigmentation that comes with acne and acne scars by unclogging pores, speed up cellular turnover and creates elasticity.  This serum has a powerful combination of active ingredients such as Retinol, botanical Hyaluonic Acid, Salicylic Acid and Niacinamide along with Vitamin C as well.
This all natural serum is gentle for all skin types, is animal cruelty free, free from parabens, fillers, dyes and harmful fragrances.


My Impression: This product came in a 1fl oz cylinder pump tube and had a nice heavy feel to it. Was packaged very neatly. When I squirted 1 pump into the palm of my hand, my first impression was that it was very milk-like and extremely runny. To combat this, I applied this serum to my skin with a cotton pad, to avoid a mess. 1 pump actually gives a decent amount of product and approximately only 2 pumps are needed for my whole face and neck.    Another thing to I noticed right away was the smell. This product has a very unique sulfer smell to it. It's not unpleasant but it's definitely not very sweet. It's mildly chemical.  This directions say to use after cleansing and toning face and suggests that you use a moisturize after each use.  After using this product a couple of times, my skin felt very tingly, and then very itchy. Moisturizing afterwards with Radha Beauty Miracle Retinol Moisturizer definitely helped counter the itch. After my 4th use, I noticed my skin peeling. By day 5, most of my existing acne had dried up and I could see my new and very much clearer skin emerging.   The itching, the smell, and the tingling are worth it for a clearer complexion, in my opinion!  I plan to continue using this product and will recommend it to everybody.

This serum retails for $25.89 on the Radha Beauty website! 




I have reviewed for Radha Beauty in the past when I tested their Eye Gel and their Miracle Retinol Moisturizer.  I know from experience that this company has amazing products.  To see my past review please visit: http://theboldandthebrewtiful.blogspot.com/2015/02/RadhaBeauty.html



To learn about Radha Beauty and to see their complete product list, please visit




Powered by Brandbacker