4/2/15

Vita Sciences MaxAsorbB12 Review

Vita Sciences is a supplement company based out of New York. They are covered by a money-back guarantee.  This past week I had the privilege to try Maxasorb B-12 in exchange for my honest review. 

This product is a cream-based topically applied vitamin serum that contains 320 micrograms of Vitamin B-12, 120 micrograms of Vitamin B3, and 10 micrograms of Folate within each application.  It comes in a pump dispenser which I found to be convenient.  The product comes out in a thick pink serum that smells almost like a minty toothpaste.  Maxasorb B-12 perfect for treating dry skin, itching, wrinkles and other visible signs of aging. Vitamin B12 is essential for maintaining overall energy levels and can help improve fatigue, depression, and vitamin deficiency. 







To use this product, the directions say to apply 2 full pumps (1dose) to the inside of your wrist once daily, and rub both wrists together. Simple!  This product is grease-less and is scientifically made for maximum absorption! 





After 1 week of use, I have noticed significant skin renewal. My skin is more hydrated and very moisturized in my problem areas.  I have also noticed an increase in my energy level for a short period of time after each dose. 


Fore more information: 





Powered by BrandBacker.