5/8/15

Review: Adovia Purifying Mud Mask


If you have oily, or extremely acne prone skin, and are interested in the uses of facial masks, I recommend you give Adovia Purifying Mud Mask to try.  


Adovia Purifying Mud Mask is formulated from mud derived from the Dead Sea (which is famously known for it's healing properties) and with Vitamin C and Aloe Vera extract and Chamomile, this mud mask works naturally reduce skin inflammation, and works deep within pores to get rid of any oils, dirt and stubborn skin irritations. This mask is one of the best at unclogging pores! 


To use:
Cleanse face as you normally would. Pat dry. Then apply a thick layer of the Purifying Mud Mask to the face using your fingers.  Pay attention to t-zone area and avoid getting product into eyes or mouth. Leave mask on until completely dry (suggested 20-30 minutes for best results) and then rinse away with warm water. 


First impression: 
The packaging was really nice. The product was heavy. It came in a 5.1 fl oz tube. First squeeze of the tube and the product came out and had a dark grey color to it. Smelled really good. Not at all like what I'd expect a mud mask to smell like. Very pleasant.  First I squeezed some to the back of my hand to test it, then I applied it to my face.  The product felt VERY thick and creamy once applied. It dried very quickly and I noticed it started to set to my skin before I was even done covering my whole face.   Product washed away easily too and left my skin feeling smoother, cleaner, and shine free!   It felt good to use this. I would use this a couple times a week! I would recommend this to anybody! 5/5 stars! 





For more information on Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask please visit:

This product retails for: $49.99
Current retail sale prices listed on website: $24.49
Amazon price: $19.99




*This product was sent to me complimentary in exchange for my honest review.* 


Powered by Brandbacker