5/6/15

Book Review: The Bump Pregnancy Planner & Journal




Complimentary, in exchange for some honest feedback, I received The Bump Pregnancy Planner and Journal courtesy of Blogging For Books.  

If you're a mom like me and follow TheBump.com during pregnancies or pregnancy planning then I think you will really like and benefit from having this pregnancy planner. It's written for moms by Carley Roney and the actual The Bump team of editors. I think it's one of those keepsakes that all new moms need to have with them all the time. I wished I had one with each of my earlier pregnancies. The inside is packed full of  by month activities, and so many areas to write down and keep track of your milestones. You can jot down your birth plan in there and notes for your doctor.  I also love that you can place photos inside and track what you're eating, what size your baby should be at each month, and there are even reminders for what kinds of vitamins you should be taking, and when you should be visiting your obgyn. I think the only thing I would change about the whole planner is the cover. It's fairly plain, although it does follow the look of The Bump website with it's blue and orange. I rate this a 4/5 and I highly recommend this for all new moms and first time moms! 

This pregnancy journal currently retails for $18.62
ISBN:9780804185806


To learn more please visit: