5/5/15

Review: Oz Natural's Hyaluronic Acid Serum + Vit C



This past week I got to try one of the highest rated Hyaluronic Acids on the skin care market! 

Oz Naturals Hyaluronic Acid + Vitaminc C Serum was sent to me complimentary for testing purposes in exchange for my honest review!  


About the Product:

Hylaluronic Acid Serum has been clinically proven to be an effective skin care product that is used to reduce signs of aging including wrinkles and fine lines by plumping the skin and leaving it extremely refreshed and moisturized.  It's also rich in Vitamin C.   This product is made in the USA in an FDA registered facility. You'll love that it's safe for all skin types because it's vegan, alcohol and paraben free, and guaranteed to work! 

This serum retails for $16.45.


About Brand:
Oz Naturals is an Amazon.com top seller for natural, animal cruelty-free skin care products! 

The company's co-founder Angela Irish is a certified esthetician who was really passionate about healthy skin, and formulating ways other people could have that naturally beautiful skin that they weren't born with. 




For more information on Oz Naturals and to see their complete product list, please visit: http://www.oznaturals.com/





I have tried a couple different Hyaluronic Acid Serums and Oz Naturals is probably my favorite one so far! For starters, the packaging is very tidy and stands out from others I have tried. I couldn't wait to get to the serum. The outside of the package was very detailed and descriptive. The bright green on the box really drew me in.  Once I opened the box, a clear 1 fl oz glass bottle with a dropper neatly sealed in plastic came out.  I opened the serum and it had a very light fragrance. The serum is very thick and almost gel-like, but absorbs very quickly and leaves behind nothing but softer skin. I do not have perfect skin or even great skin for that matter, but after 1 week of use, I could tell my skin was softer and more dewy. In fact, the best compliment came from a total stranger who said that  I was glowing! (What?!)   I will recommend this product to everybody! 






This is a picture of me, with healthy, glowing skin! 


At this point, I cannot wait to try more products from Oz Naturals. Hope you give them a try, and if you do, leave me a blog comment down below and tell me what you think!! 




Powered by Brandbacker