5/8/15

Review: Sticky Feet Toeless Yoga Pilates Socks


When you're in the mood to do some Pilates, Yoga, or just even to stretch on your mat in the comfort of your own home, an absolute must have for maintaining balance, is Sticky Feet Toeless Yoga/Pilate Socks.  These socks are made of breathable cotton which were created to help your feet stay warm during work outs. The toeless aspect allows your toes to properly space for better tactility and balance. Lastly, these have non-stick grips on the bottom which help minimize the risk of injury from slipping or falling! These allow the casual workout to be done with or without a yoga mat. 


First Impression:

When these arrived, they came in this really nice little zip pouch for storage. Very handy to keep with your workout gear, or toss into a bag/purse when heading to the gym. Also keeps them from getting anything foreign stuck to the slip grip, and after each use, you can put them back in the pouch until you can wash them, which also keeps your bags from smelling like sweaty gym socks. (That's a good thing! Right? RIGHT!)  Anyways, conveniently, I ended up with black and pink! My yoga mat is pink, so I thought this was pretty cool. I immediately got excited when I pulled them out to inspect. 

 


When I was younger, I used to be OBSESSED with toe socks.  Let me just say, I hadn't put a pair of toe socks on in about 10 years until I received these, and the nostalgia was there!  I won't lie and say that toe socks are the most comfortable sock out there, because we all know (well those of us who wore/wear regular toe socks) know that they're just fun to look at and a little annoying and quite frankly time consuming, to put your toes through each little toe slot. It's essentially gloves for your toes!   Luckily, these are TOELESS, so they went on fairly easy and were very snug, in a good way. 


The polka dot grips on the bottom were very very sticky even through washing. My feet continue to stay stuck to my yoga mat and it was really great! 


As a full-time stay at home mom, I feel like I can get better workouts at home from now on with these. Plus, they're just fun to wear! I recommend these to everybody. 5/5 stars.

For more information on Sticky Feet Toeless Yoga/Pilates Socks, please visit:




*FTC Disclaimer: This product was sent to me complimentary for testing purposes in exchange for my honest review!*