5/27/15

Review: Trilane Retinol+Vitamin C Moisturizer


This was my first time trying a product from Healthy Directions.  Healthy Directions is a doctor-formulated nutritional supplement and natural beauty care company with a 20 year track record. 
For the past week I have gotten to try Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C moisturizer.  






 The product dispensed into my hand.

 The product on my hands after applied.

My face immediately after applying the product.


About Product:
Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C moisturizer with Squalane is an age-fighting and skin-renewing moisturizer that is suggested for everyday use. It's known for it's ability to speed up natural cell renewal, and it's hydrating properties due to Squalane and Jojoba esters. This product is said to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, minimize and unclog pores, and protect your skin from environmental damage. 

My Personal First Impression:
This product comes neatly packaged in a purple box. The moisturizer is in a 1 oz glass bottle. The product is dispensed through a pump and comes out as a very thin and transparent yellow liquid, similar to a serum. 

When dispensed, the product is very greasy and silky to the feel. When I applied it to my face, with my hands, the product did not absorb quickly at all. In fact, my face remained moist with the product for a full 4 hours! Very greasy to the touch. I did not like this at all. To remedy this, I suggest this product gets applied, after toning and with a cotton pad . I recommend only using 1 full pump for your whole face to avoid over saturation. This product did not irritate my skin. I didn't notice any adverse side effects.  After 1 full week of use, the dark spots on my face have lightened. For that, I would recommend this product to others to reverse the signs of aging.  Hopefully with continued use, I'll notice my fine lines diminishing as well. 


My face with renewed skin after 1 week.


This product retails for $49.99 but is currently listed on Amazon for $42.53.

For More Information:
To Purchase:

NOTE: Save 20% off your first purchase of Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C (sold by Healthy Directions on Amazon.com). Promotion code expires 12/31/2015
Reader Discount Code upon checkout: SAVERETC




*FTC DISCLAIMER: This product was sent to me complimentary for testing purposes in exchange for my honest review. * 



Powered by Brandbacker