5/5/15

Review Vita Sciences Maxasorb Melatonin Sleep Cream

Hi guys! I just got to test another Vita Sciences product!  Today I am reviewing Vita Sciences Maxasorb Melatonin Cream!  

This product was sent to me complimentary for testing purpose in exchange for my honest review! 



About Product:
Melatonin is the hormone that helps to control our internal sleep cycles. As we age, our bodies produce less Melatonin naturally so some people begin to have issues with sleep related disorders that can be reversed by sleep enhancers.   This products purpose is to increase sleep duration, and decrease the time needed to fall asleep. 

This product retails for $29.95 
Sale price: $19.95

About Vita Sciences:
Vita Sciences is a natural supplement company based out of New York. 
They are covered by a money-back guarantee. 

To learn more about Vita Sciences and to see their complete product list, please visit: 
http://www.vitasciences.com







This product came in a pump dispenser and each full press of the pump is considered a dose. I found one pump to give me a good amount of product. I applied it to the inside of my wrist and rubbed my wrists together. This product was super creamy with no fragrance or odor. Very thick feeling and left my skin feeling moist. It absorbed fairly slow, but I had zero side effects.

Let me just say, I am the worst sleeper. I sleep on average 4 hours a day. I'm addicted to coffee. It helps me stay awake for one, but I also have to drink a cup before bed to sleep. This sounds ridiculous and terrible but I've been living almost a sleepless life for the last 9 years. (If you don't follow my blog, I have a disabled child who has seizures daily and the less I sleep, the better chance I have of not missing important seizure activity. ) I often get the feeling like I never slept.  It's a vicious cycle.   Anyways, that is why I was excited to try this Melatonin Cream.

I am sad to report that after 1 week of use, I myself, did not notice any change in my own sleep habits.  This product did not  make me sleepy or increase my duration of sleep when I did sleep. 

On the upside,I will say that I tried this on 2 of my children (ages 4 and 6) with my supervision, and it worked almost immediately! Within minutes, my children fell asleep. I was really surprised!  I will recommend this to others. 



Powered by Brandbacker