6/9/15

Review: 100 Naturals Enzymatrix Supplement

If you suffer from IBS,  have had issues digesting Gluten, Dairy, or are simply concerned about your overall digestive health, then I recommend trying 100 Naturals best-seller, Enzymatrix! 

Enzymatrix is a 100% all natural and effective digestive enzyme formula to help promote digestion and increase the uptake of nutrients.  The formula is made up of 18 different enzymes, and is completely drug-free, chemical & flavor free and also has no GMOs.  Backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee also! 





First Impression:

Neatly packaged in a white bottle that was sealed in plastic. Very detailed labels. 90 veggie capsules. Easy to read instructions.  Pills didn't have any smell to them.  Small tan capsules. 
Capsules had no flavor, and left no aftertaste.   I had no negative side effects to report. As far as the pros, after taking this supplement for a month I have noticed a decrease in bloating, flatulence, and an increase in my overall energy. 


Enzymatrix retails for $24.95 

For more information: 

or check out their Amazon store:




*FTC Disclaimer: This product was sent to me complimentary in exchange for my honest feedback*