6/8/15

Review: 14 Day Skinny TeaTox

If you're like me and always looking for a weight loss program, but don't necessary like to take supplements or mix really disgusting shakes, then this might be a great product for you. I am talking about a teatox. A teatox is a detox system that promotes weight loss through drinking tea. 


ABOUT: 
Skinny Teatox is 100% natural, caffeine & gluten free combination of special teas that promote healthy weight loss through the form of detox. 
The benefits of using Skinny Teatox are weight loss, increase in energy and boosted metabolism. 
This teatox combination includes a Morning and an Evening tea. The morning tea is one that you drink early in the day. This tea contains a variety of healthy herb blends and is made with a stimulant to constantly boost energy levels throughout the day.  The evening tea is the cleansing and detoxification tea. It's a colon cleanse which helps remove toxins from your system at the end of each day. 


FIRST IMPRESSION:
When you open your package if you choose the 14 Day Teatox, then you will receive one 30g pouch of loose leaf tea & one pouch of 7x2g tea bags.  The pouches are labeled with Morning Tea and Evening Tea so you know which to drink at the correct time of day. 

Right away, I found the loose-leaf tea (the morning tea) to be very fragrant and colorful. I also found it easy to brew with the included infuser. I measured 1 teaspoon into the infuser and placed it into a coffee mug of hot water for about 4 minutes. The smell of the brewed tea was very pleasant. The taste was even better. It was mildly fruity.  This I enjoyed very much..
As per the evening tea, well, I honestly wasn't a fan of it. It had a stronger flavor that hinted of mint and licorice and was harder for me to drink. 

 The directions in the included pamphlet say that the evening teas are meant to be taken every other day starting on day 1.  I want to emphasise this.  I didn't pay attention the first 2 days and ended up with severe stomach cramps.  If you do this teatox, please read the pamphlet!
The pamphlet that comes with your tea is very important as it has tips, guidelines, eating plan suggestions and also an ingredient list included.  

 I wouldn't say that this was my favorite way to lose weight, but it wasn't as bad as other programs out there.  In 2 weeks, my weight loss averaged 1 lb a day for about 11 days before I gave up. I just craved salt and bad carbs too much.

With a pretty clean diet, and regular exercise, this is a pretty great weight loss program. 
Just make sure you don't use the tea incorrectly, and stay hydrated.











 How adorable is that Strawberry Tea Infuser? This loose leaf filter and others like it retail for $11.00 and are available for purchase on the Skinny Teatox website. 

A 14 Day Skinny TeaTox retails for $32.00
 For more information on Skinny Teatox, please visit their website at http://skinny-teatox.com/




FTC Disclaimer:  These products were sent to me complimentary in exchange for an honest review. 





Powered by BrandBacker