6/10/15

Review: Adovia Dead Sea Salt Scrub


For the last week, I have had the privilege to try Adovia Dead Sea Salt Scrub. 


Adovia Mineral Skin Care was created by the goPURE Naturals company and was formulated with 100% pure and natural salt from The Dead Sea.
Using Adovia Dead Sea Salt Scrub will exfoliate the top layer (known as the stratum corneum) of dead skin cells to reveal healthier looking skin. The scrub also moisturizes your skin with moisturizing oils that provide long lasting hydration. 


First Impressions:
-Neatly packaged.
-Neatly sealed with plastic to prevent leakage.
-Lid has nice screw on style cap.
-Upon opening, I noticed a very pleasant fragrance.
-Ocean Breeze fragrance.
-Very nice texture.

After using, I felt the product didn't wash away from my skin very easily. The oils take a long time to absorb into the skin. I enjoyed the exfoliating I got from the scrub, but the oils left my skin feeling very greasy. 


Adovia Dead Sea Salt Scrub retails for $19.00.
For more information:

To see my recent review on another Adovia product:






*FTC Disclaimer: This was a sponsored post, as this product was sent to me complimentary in exchange for my honest feedback!*







Powered by BrandBacker