7/18/15

Book Review: Believe Storybook Think, Act, Be Like Jesus by Randy Frazee

I got a beautiful new storybook, for children and adults alike. This book is called Believe Storybook: Think, Act, Be Like Jesus.


Believe Storybook
Think, Act, Be Like Jesus
Illustrated by Steve Adams
Written by Randy Frazee with Laurie Lazzaro Knowlton


About:
This book teaches life lessons through God's Rules and teaches how to be more like Jesus. This storybook covers many of the most important stories from The Bible. Each chapter starts with a simple topic and there are prompts written to encourage children to answer the key questions to comprehend what the chapter is about.  These are simple questions that children any age can answer.  Then each passage delivers a simple version of Biblical stories that can be easily understood. The illustrations are beautiful and relevant to the stories in each chapter.  At the end of each chapter is a section highlighted called "The Jump To Jesus", and in it it summarizes the chapter read and how Jesus would have acted in each situation and how the story relates to him and his teachings.

Impressions:
First of all, I am proud to say that I had an amazing opportunity to grow up with grandparents who took me to church every Sunday. I was blessed to learn about God at an early age.  I am trying to find helpful ways to encourage that same love and interest with my own children. As a mother, I look towards books such as this one, and I found this one very helpful. It was engaging and the questions make it interactive and that is very important when you have small children. 

I loved this book. So did my daughters. We will continue to use this book to aid in Bible Study for our homeschooling as well as for leisure reading.

This hardcover book is pretty big, heavy, and sturdy. I mean, next to my hand, it's huge. It's a coffee table book that you will want to leave out on display, because it's too nice, and beautiful to shove on a shelf! The illustrations are beautiful and on point.  The stories contain Bible verses for referencing and I really liked that. I will recommend this book to all my friends.


Believe Storybook
Think, Act, Be Like Jesus
Illustrated by Steve Adams
Written by Randy Frazee with Laurie Lazzaro Knowlton


For more information: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/031074590X?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

This book retails for $16.37 on Amazon
Recommended ages:4-8
Dimensions: 9 x 11.3
Weight: 2.8 lbs
Publisher: Zonderkidz
ISBN-13:  978-0310745907


Check out some photos I took:











*FTC DISCLAIMER: This book was sent to me complimentary through BookLookBlogger in exchange for my review!*




Thank you for checking out my review! If you like book reviews, product reviews, come back and visit. I post often!