7/19/15

Book Review: Coffee Gives Me Superpowers: An Illustrated Book About the Most Awesome Beverage on Earth

I was recently in Columbia, MO at Barnes and Noble inside of the mall there and I stumbled upon this book and HAD to buy it. It was the CUTEST book I have ever seen. I cannot tell you how many times I have just picked up this book to look at it. It's seriously the cutest.  

I am OB-sessed with good reads and coffee. What's better than a good book about my favorite drink? 


About: 
Coffee Gives Me Superpowers
An Illustrated Book about the Most Awesome Beverage on Earth
by: Ryoko Iwata
ISBN: 1449460836
96 pages
Hardback
Published by: Andrews McMeel Publishing 

This book retails for $5.23 on Amazon with Prime.

Description:
This book is an illustrated book full of beautiful graphic designs, flow charts and pictures of the most addicting beverage on the planet! COFFEE!


Impression:
I love love love this book. I can't get over it. It's beautiful. It's cute. It's adorable. It's visually pleasing. It's fun. This book is definitely a must have if you're overly obsessed with coffee. You cannot look at this book and not smile. Not only is the book cutesy, it's informative. I learned a lot of facts and statistics that I did not know before! The author did a great job at researching the effects of coffee on your brain.  The graphics and illustrations made me laugh. This book would be an amazing gift for a coffee lover, or somebody who doesn't take life too serious. It's goofy and cute and needs to be displayed and shared with everybody.  This book is a MUST-HAVE, if you're into coffee table books. 









*FTC Disclaimer: I purchased this book with my own money!* 


If you enjoy book reviews or product reviews, be sure to check back!