7/3/15

Book Review: Princess Joy Sticker & Activity Book by Jeanna Young & Jacqueline Johnson



I let my daughter choose a new book for us to review and she chose Princess Joy Sticker & Activity Book.  This was a super adorable 16 page book. It wasn't just a typical activity book. This was an interactive book, that had stickers and activities that go along with the story.  My 5 year old daughter was able to color different pages and complete activities which made the story, the premise of the book, even more exciting for her.  She knew who she was coloring and what the story was about just from the related stickers and activities. This is a reusable book because after all the pages are finished, the book can be re-read. It's got thick book pages that don't tear the moment a crayon touches it, which I really like. 
Anyways, the basis of this activity book is about a Princess named Joy and her 4 sisters: Grace, Faith, Hope and Charity and in the story, her family is planning a birthday party for her. You help decorate cupcakes, count presents and distribute presents.  

This book had beautiful pages that kept my daughter busy for days!













This book retails for $3.49. 

 I recommend it to anybody with a little girl around 3-8 years old. 




*FTC Disclaimer: This book was sent to me complimentary in exchange for my review.*