7/6/15

Review: Regen|FX Skin Care System

I had the privilege to test a trio of anti-aging skincare products that I'd like to rave about! 


The Regen|FX Skin Care System was created by Regen|FX Skincare where they apply science, technology, and global resources to create the best anti-aging products possible.

These product are designed for an individual who enjoys muti-functional skin care products that are free of harsh chemicals, yet deliver results that promise visibly restored, renewed, and refreshed skin. The company has a money back guarantee on all of their products. 




RegenFX Skin Care System contains 3 Essentials:

1. Ultimate Hyaluronic Complex Serum-A thick translucent, oil-free serum that is used to counteract and diminish the visible signs of wrinkles, sagging skin, and dull skin. This serum contains Vitamins A, C, D & E. Leaves skin very moisturized. 

Product retails for $39.95 on Amazon





2. Age Defying Moisturizer-A creamy moisturizer that contains Super 7 Peptides Complex which promote intense collagen regeneration that diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  This product is guaranteed to leave your skin dewy and moisturized all day. 

This product retails for $42 on Amazon.




3. Total Regeneration Eye Gel- A translucent eye gel made up of plant cells, triple peptide complex, and pure amino acid complex. This eye gel is used to maximize the collegen production around the eyes to diminish dark under eye circles, crows feet, and restores the natural glow that keeps the eye area looking more youthful. 

This product retails for $39.95 on Amazon.







(Above Image Found on their Amazon Store)



My Impressions:
I really liked the packaging.  Sleek black and white tubes. Kind of heavy, actually. I really liked the to -the-point product descriptions on the front of each tube. Easy to follow instructions. Nice pumps distribute product evenly. Each product smells light and refreshing.  I absolutely love this trio together and I would consider purchasing this in the future when my samples run out.

I'm not new to using Hyaluronic Acid Serums, because this year I have tried several, and to be completely honest, I truly believe the Regen|FX Hyaluronic Acid Serum is on par with other brands I have used. It didn't particularly stand out to me, apart from the significant change in the brightness of my acne scars!  The Regen|FX eye gel was better than any other brand I have tried, and the Age Defying Moisturizer was my absolute favorite. It smells so good, leaves my irritated skin feeling smooth and I can definitely see my skin changing! It's helped my melasma, under eye circles, and even helped smooth out my acne. I use it several times a day! I recommend Regen|FX Skin Care System to everybody!



To purchase the entire Regen|FX Skin Care System or to learn more about their products and the science behind them: http://www.regenfxskincare.com/



*FTC Disclaimer: These products in this blog post were sent to me complimentary in exchange for my honest feedback.* 

Powered by BrandBacker