7/18/15

Review: Wayro Travel Bottles


Do you find yourself reaching for lotion, hand sanitizer, shampoo, conditioner, etc.. in your purse or luggage only to find that your bottle has leaked?  Well there is a solution!

Wayro made some Travel Sized Leak-Proof Squeeze Bottles. 




IMPRESSION: These bottles are amazing.  Upon opening, the very first thing I noticed and loved was the color variations.   Secondly, I noticed that the bottles were squishy, soft, flexible and they felt absolutely amazing to the touch.  This silicone texture alone won me over!  I couldn't stop touching them!  The caps are a really secure screw top, spill -proof cap. I took it upon myself to fill them each right away with different lotions. These bottles hold approximately 1 and a half oz of product.  I really like that you can put anything into these. They have been approved by the FDA to be used with food items and they are BPA free.  These are reusable, refillable, leak proof, and best of all for you travelers out there, TSA-Approved. Yes, you can fly with these babies.   I just stuck them to my bathroom mirror because the suction cups on the backs of the bottles were neat! 
I highly recommend these to everybody. 

To purchase: Wayro Travel Bottles
These retail for $16.97
for 3- 1.25oz Travel Bottles








 





*FTC DISCLAIMER: This product was sent to me complimentary in exchange for my honest review!* 



Check back soon for new product reviews!