9/2/15

Review: OZ Naturals SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Moisturizer




For those women who spend a lot of time outside in the sun, wearing sunscreen is always important, but not always easy to do remember to put on when you like to wear makeup.   Wearing a tinted moisturizer can help! Even better is wearing one that contains an spf.  It's time to protect your skin without making any sacrifices!  A product that I recommend is OZ Naturals Spf 30 Tinted Moisturizer.  

About:
This product is a Broad Spectrum Age-Defying Solar Shield Tinted Sunscreen with Zinc Oxide that protects your skin from the harmful damage caused by the sun's UV rays. 


Pros:
Contains SPF 30
Safe for all skin types.
Can be worn alone as a foundation.
Can be worn under your makeup. 
Non-comedogenic which means it will not clog your pores!
Not just for use on your face! 

Cons:
Although this product does blend well into the skin, the medium-tint might be too dark for extremely fair complected individuals. 

Impression:

This product comes in a 2fl oz tube. Upon opening, I decided to test the product on my forearm since that is where I test all cosmetics for checking pigments, textures, consistencies, etc.  This product was easily blendable and I had no issues with it. It was thick, so a little goes a long way.  There was no fragrance either. I found this moisturizer to be long lasting, and it didn't leave my skin dry, oily, or slick after sweating outside. It oxidizes immediately, so there aren't any surprises in the tint later on after prolonged wear during the day! I recommend this for every woman! Protecting yourself from harmful uv rays is one of the best ways to avoid premature signs of aging!   Oz Naturals never lets me down with any of their products! 





 








For More Information:
Retails for $21.99

*FTC Disclaimer: This product was sent to me complimentary in exchange for my honest review!*


Powered by BrandBacker