11/19/15

Review: Keratin Smoothing Hair Care Collection


Do you have hair that could seriously use a pick me up?? 
Winter hair blues? Color treated hair? Badly damaged hair? Dry dull hair?
I feel you and can totally relate to all of the above. As somebody who cannot seem to leave my hair alone, (I am always changing the color!) I have found that my hair has become very damaged, and very weak.  I am constantly looking for different products to revive my hair until recently! Thankfully, I no longer have to look any further, because I just found an amazing & affordable solution!



Hask Keratin Smoothing Hair Care Collection

About Company:
Hask was founded in 1946 and has gained popularity over the years for it's unique intensive conditioning treatments. Hask hair care products include some of the world's most exotic hair oils that are used to repair damaged hair.  Hask does not test on animals and their products are free of sulfates. Their products are made in the USA. 


About The Keratin Protein Collection: 
Keratin revives, restores, and strengthens while keeping hair smooth and tame from humidity. 



Products Included in the Keratin Protein Collection:


-Keratin Smoothing Shine Oil
Retails for $2.99 @Ulta

-Keratin Protein Smoothing Deep Conditioner Packet
Retails for $2.99 @Ulta

-Keratin Protein Smoothing Shampoo
Retails for $5.99 @Ulta

-Keratin Protein Smoothing Conditioner
Retails for $5.99 @Ulta 








Impression:

I was immediately impressed with the outward appearance of these products. Easy to read labels. Nice package designs. I have to admit, these look good in my bathroom! 

Starting with the shampoo & conditioner, this is a great duo. Immediately after washing I felt the texture of my hair change. It was immediately softer and easier to finger comb through. Following my wash, I applied the Smoothing Deep Conditioner while my hair was still damp (towel dried only) and I left it in my hair for 15 minutes before rinsing. This deep conditioners fantastic and is very thick. The packet has enough for several uses for my shoulder length hair. Lastly, I used the Smoothing Shine Oil while my hair was again, still damp, and I let it hair dry. It's important to note that this oil goes a long away. It's very light weight and not sticky at all. I felt like it enhanced the over all shine of my hair.   Once my hair had dried, it was full of volume and I had very little frizz. I have naturally curly hair that I typically have to spend a long time straightening but this product helped keep the time needed on styling down!   It smells so good too. I cannot express it enough!   Nothing better than having a good hair day! 

Overall, I'd say these products were pretty great. I loved the cute drawstring Hair Envy bag they came in as well. The price is what sells me. I feel these products should be more expensive considering how well they work!! The quality is so good.  Hope you give Hask and their awesome products a chance. You won't be disappointed if you do! 



For more information on Hask & their products:
Be sure to like & follow them on their social media pages:




*FTC DISCLAIMER: These products were sent to me complimentary in exchange for my honest feedback. I was not paid for this review.*


Backed by BrandBacker

xoxo,