11/24/15

Review: Radha Beauty Intensive Youth Eye Gel

Got tired eyes? Wake 'em up!! 




ABOUT:
Radha Beauty was founded in 2014 with the belief that beauty should not compromise the health of customers and the choice to create eco-friendly, organic and cruelty-free products was made.  

I am no stranger to Radha Beauty products and you shouldn't be either.  I highly suggest you get yourself accquainted especially if you like high quality, natural and organic skin care products. 


IMPRESSION: 
One of my favorite  Radha Beauty products is the Intensive Youth Eye Gel.  This product comes in a .5 fl oz cannister with a pump on it. When the eye gel comes out, it's a thick and creamy gel that smells amazing.  To the touch it's very silky and smooth. It is quickly absorbed into the skin and almost immediately you can see visible results. 

This eye gel is made with Matrixyl 3000 from plant stem cells which helps to renew and firm the skin around your eyes.  It's safe for all skin types and this gel has so many pros to it!

-Brightens & Tightens under eye area 
-Reduces puffiness
-Can be used on fine lines and wrinkles
-Increases the skin elasticity
-Moisturizes
- No synthetic fragrances
-Smells like fresh cucumber! 
-Does not clog pores
-Not tested on animals!

I rate this product a 5/5 stars. No disappointments. 




This product retails for $ 15.95 on Amazon right now!
For more information: 



*FTC Disclaimer: This product was sent to me complimentary in exchange for my testing and review. My opinions are my own!*