11/19/15

Review: Yoga[Addict] Premium Yoga Mat Towel & Hand Towel

Like yoga?  Good!  Me too. If you're looking for a good brand that provides high quality yoga mats, look no further. 


ABOUT:
Yoga[Addict] Yoga Mat Towel and Yoga Hand Towel Combo Set
Retails for $ 24.95
72 inches 










IMPRESSION: 
Upon opening and removing the mat and towel from their packaging it warns that the mat and towel need to be washed right away before use, so I washed both. The color didn't fade one bit! They stayed vibrant, true to the original color and stayed very soft.  These have a great texture. Almost suede-like. When doing yoga, the material stays in place like a normal foam yoga mat. I tried with yoga socks and barefoot and had a great experience both times. No slipping. Huge plus.  The towel is very highly absorbent and is non abrasive on the skin when towel drying face and neck. Great set. I loved the color. Mine came in lavender and it was very pigmented and bright! Loved the logo on the mat as well.   Great for those new to yoga who don't want to spend a fortune! In fact, I feel these should cost more given their quality! 

To buy:


*FTC DISCLAIMER: I received this yoga set complimentary in exchange for my honest feedback. I was not paid for my opinion.*