2/18/16

Influenster VoxBox :L'Oreal RevitaLift Volume Filler Voxbox


L'Oreal RevitaLift Volume Filler 
Complete Regime

Includes:
Eye Treatment: Reduces dark spots under eyes. 
Concentrated Serum: Replenishes tone. 
Day Cream: Smooths fine lines and wrinkles. 
Night Cream: Smooths fine lines and wrinkles while sleeping! 



For more information: 
Twitter: @L'OrealParisUSA


RevitaLift Volume Filler Daily Moisturizing Concentrated Serum
0.5 Fl oz 
-Daily Volumizing Skincare
-Boosts Skin Moisture Retention
-Infused with Purified Hyaluronic Acid
Retails for $24.99



RevitaLift Volume Filler Night Cream
20 fl oz 60ml
-Overnight Anti-Aging Mask
-Boosts Skin Volume While You Sleep
-Replenishes Smoothness and Moisturizes

Retails for $24.99
 


RevitaLift Volume Filler Daily Volumizing Moisturizer (Day Cream)
8.8oz jar
-Contains Hyaluronic Acid
-Intensively Moisturizes Skin

Retails for $24.99


RevitaLift Volume Filler Daily Re-Volumizing Concentrated Serum
0.3 fl oz
-Immediately Hydrates Skin
-Reduces Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
-Contains high levels of Hyaluronic Acid

Product comes in an airless dose dropper that dispenses a precise dose of the serum to the targeted areas. 

Retails for $24.99




IMPRESSION:
I really like the L'Oreal RevitaLift Volume Filler Regime. 
These products are amazing. They feel luxurious. The packaging is beautiful. The products are very high quality and you know a product is good when you see results! 
My skin gets exposed to many different types of skin care/beauty products since I review and test many, but after trying this product for a few weeks, I can honestly say that I see a difference in my skin. My skin looks better than it has ever looked. 
I use the serum and eye cream first on a freshly washed face and then use the appropriate moisturizer. My favorite product from the line has to be the night cream because it is very thick and when I wake up, my skin always feels incredibly and noticeably smoother.  Also the Concentrated Serum came in a very unique syringe type packaging called an airless dose dispenser pump. I liked the idea but felt like the "precise amount" of product was too little at a time. I needed more! Anyways, I really enjoyed trying out these products! 
Thanks Influenster! 




*FTC DISCLAIMER: These products were sent to me complimentary from Influenster, for testing purposes. The photos and opinions in this blog post are my own, and true.*

#askskinexpert
#influenstervox
#influenster