2/14/16

Review: Valentia Skin Care Even Glow Serum


Ladies, Winter skin getting you down? Then you need to try this fantastic Even Glow Serum by Valentia that contains 20% Vitamin C.   If you aren't familiar with Vitamin C serums, there is no better time to get acquainted.  This serum is packed full of organic ingredients that help your skin naturally radiate. 


ABOUT:
Even Glow Serum
Vitamin C 20%

-Antioxidant treatment
to brighten, protect and even skin tone
reducing the appearance of aging

1.18 fl oz 35 ml
Retails for $30






IMPRESSION: 
I love serums. This one is better than most that I have tried and I have an obsession with serums, so I have tried many. 
The packaging is very nice. Comes in a classy white box with fancy gold trim. You can definitely tell the product feels luxurious. The serum comes in a dark bottle with a dropper. Upon opening you notice immediate the fruity fragrance. Smells very similar to fresh oranges, or orange creamsicle. Those familiar with the latter know how good. So delicious. I find myself wanting to use it often. Every time I wash my face, morning and night, I use this. It works well under makeup too.  Works best with other Valentia products. 
This serum is very creamy and goes on more like a lotion, rather than an oily, watery liquid like some serums do. This is one of the things I loved the most. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling smooth. No tingling feeling afterwards.  
So does this product work?
Yes! After 2 weeks I have personally noticed brighter, and calmer skin.  I have acne scars, and by using this daily, I have noticed my scars fading away, as well as my skin feeling naturally tighter and smoother.
 This serum makes your skin tone more even by brightening it up naturally. Vitamin C increases collagen which makes your skin more elastic. This serum contains no parabens or alcohol so it is safe for all skin types. 



Ingredients Include: 

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Methlsulfonylmethane (MSM), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (botanical hyaluronic acid), Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract (plant stem cells), Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Seed Oil), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil), Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Algae Extract, Camelia Oleifera (Japanese Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin





*FTC DISCLAIMER: This product was sent to me complimentary in exchange for my honest review.*

#Tomoson #sponsored #gotitfree