2/17/16

Review: Valentia True Glow Eye Cream & Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask

If you're looking for the Ultimate Skin Repair & Hydration for your tired skin, look no further. 

Valentia has a couple of brand new skin care products that 
are awesome when used together.  



ABOUT: 

Valentia True Glow Eye Cream
1.8 fl oz 35 ml
Retails for $25

Uses:  This antioxidant rich eye cream will help lock in moisture, combat dark circles, depuffs tired eyes, and tighten your under eye area.

Ingredients: Resistem-Natural Plant Stem Cells, Vitamin C, Organic Rosehip Oil, Arnica, Astaxanthin





Valentia Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask 
4 fl oz 120ml
Retails for $25

Uses: Combats signs of aging by replenishing collagen in your skin which reduces the signs of wrinkles, dark spots and fine lines. 

Ingredients:
Silk Protein Amino Acid Blend, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Aloe Vera, Japanese Green Tea, and Botanical Hyaluronic Acid







IMPRESSION:


These products are all packaged in nice white boxes with gold trim. They look luxurious and fancy! 
 First thing you notice upon opening is the color and fragrance. Valentia skin care products are bright yellow/orange in color and smell like orange creamsicles! It's fantastic. Don't worry though, if you aren't a fan of the scent, it isn't overpowering. It's one of my favorite things about these products though. 


The texture of the Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask was like very silky pudding. It isn't a peel off mask. It stays on your skin like gel and doesn't dry. You can leave it on for 15-30 minutes per directions, but I don't see any reason not to leave it on as long as you want.  It won't dry out your skin at all. It has no greasy feel either. Simply silky and smooth. It was fun to put on my face too! After about 30 seconds I felt a pleasant tingling sensation, that lasted until I washed the mask off 30 minutes later.  Immediately afterwards I noticed my skin looking incredibly fresher. Natural glow! I really like this product!  My face is so soft right now. (See photos below!)

The True Glow Eye Cream is as good as any other eye cream I have used, if not better just for the fragrance! My dark circles are no longer visible after 1 single use. That's a pro! 


I have become absolutely addicted to skin creams. I'm nearing my 30s and I'm finding how important skincare is and how much using the right combination of products can greatly improve your skins tone, level of hydration and appearance.  Using the Valentia True Glow Eye Cream with the Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask definitely made my skin brighter.  I also used the Even Glow Serum (see my review HERE:) as well.  






For more information on Valentia Skin Care products, please check out their website at:
http://www.valentia.com/

Hope you give these products a try! If so, let me know how you like them!




*FTC DISCLAIMER: These products were sent to me complimentary in exchange for my honest review. All photos and opinions on this blog are my own and true.*


Powered by Brand Backer