4/29/16

Book Review: Forever My Little Girl By: Karen Kingsbury

Forever My Little Girl
Loving Your Daughter for Now and for Always
By: Karen Kingsbury
ISBN: 978-0-310-35747-6
Religion/Christian Life/Family
Retails for $9.99

SUMMARY:
This book is an inspiring story about parents who welcome a baby girl into the world and then have to journey through each stage of a little girl's life. Milestones are so very precious! This book highlights some of them!Included are some prayers and Bible verses throughout.  


IMPRESSION: 
What an adorable little book! On the inside cover, there is a page where you can write in the To: and From: spots. I chose to gift this to my youngest daughter a little early for her upcoming 6th birthday!   When I read it to her, she absolutely loved it. The illustrations are darling.  Her favorite part was the "pretty pictures". Very simple and sweet. The verses within the story are helpful for parents when going through these different life stages with our daughters, and can be used to guide of sorts. Life is full of moments and no matter how big and independent our children grow up to be, they'll always be our babies and we will always pray over and for them!  This is not a one-time-read-then-stick-on-a-shelf-book. This is a book you will want to pick up often. I'll definitely be using it to reference verses from time to time.  It is a cheerful book that makes me want to be more optimistic on life in general! 
I loved the style of writing. The story really flowed. Overall--beautiful book. 5/5 stars! 










*FTC DISCLAIMER: This book was sent to me complimentary of BookLookBloggers in exchange for my review.*