6/14/16

Product Review: Hask Purifying Charcoal Collection

Hey ladies! Summer is upon us and what a great time to refresh your hair care routine than by trying out some great products that can bring life back into your hair! Liven up that hair! 

Hask is known for their fantastic hair care products and today I'd like to introduce you to a collection that was voted as a 2016 OK! Magazine Beauty Award Winner! The Charcoal with Citrus Oil collection contains 3 products that are formulated to bring life back into your hair!  Charcoal acts as a magnet to remove impurities by clarifying the hair and the citrus oils contain Vitamin C which is essential in adding that extra radiance your hair needs! 

To check out the Hask Purifying Charcoal Collection please visit:

Or just visit:


 I love the look of the packaging. Perfect for summer, right?  I got a Hask brush too which was a pleasant addition to the collection, how fun is a pineapple wearing sunglasses? Yes please! 


-The Purifying Shampoo cleanses and clarifies and is safe for all hair types. 
It has a very light fragrance and leaves hair and scalp feeling very clean. 
This 12 fl oz bottle contains a lot of product and a little goes a long way. I feel like a dime amount is more than enough as this shampoo has a pretty good lather to it. I quite liked it, but felt like it didn't rinse out quite as it should!  I'd rate it 4/5. 

To learn more:

-The Purifying Conditioner smells very sweet and is very thick and creamy. It too is safe for all hair types. Highly moisturizing and does not leave your hair feeling gritty despite there being specks of charcoal in both the shampoo and conditioner.  Does not leave hair feeling heavy or greasy at all. Very satisfied with this conditioner.  I rate it a 5/5.

To learn more:



 (The Hask Purifying Charcoal with Citrus Oil Shampoo on the left and Hask Charcoal with Citrus Oil Purifying Conditioner on the right. )



-The Hask Purifying Charcoal with Citrus Oil Deep Conditioner is safe for all hair types and comes in a packet instead of a bottle. Each packet contains 1.75 fl oz which is enough product for several uses. (I got about 4 out of mine and I have shoulder length hair. )  It smells very sweet and citrusy. The conditioner is a little heavier/thicker than the regular conditioner and it leaves your hair feeling very silky and hydrated.  Recommended use per package is 1-2 times a week for 10 minutes.  I like to leave it on my hair for longer, but that is a personal preference. I found this to be my favorite product out of the collection. I'd buy this even if I didn't buy the other products to use. I'd rate it a 5/5. 

To learn more:



Overall, I am once again pleased with Hask. Their products are really great. Affordable too, I might add! You can purchase them at Walmart, Walgreens, Ulta, Rite Aid, etc.  
For a complete list of where to purchase, please visit: 

If you give their products a try, let me know which collections and products are your favorite! Also, be sure to like and follow Hask on all their platforms! 




Powered by Brand Backer