8/23/16

Product Review: Swissvita Micrite 3D All Use Eye Serum



PRODUCT:
Swissvita Micrite 3D All Use Eye Cream
0.5 oz/15g 










About the Product
  • A YOUNGER-LOOKING YOU: Swissvita Micrite 3D All Use Eye Cream For Wrinkles contains ingredients that are backed by many scientific studies. This eye lift eye cream / serum contains the phytonutrient AC-11®, which is derived from a natural herb from the Amazon rainforest. This safe, all-natural and water-soluble ingredient has been discovered to aid the body's natural skin tissue repair and slow down the process of skin aging.
  • SAY GOODBYE TO DARK CIRCLES: Periorbital dark circles are common to people who lack sleep or are tired. Age and genetics also cause these unsightly shadows under your eyes. No matter, our uniquely formulated product is known to visibly reduce the appearance of dark circles. It brightens and targets signs of fatigue around eyes and diminishes puffiness.
  • ERASE EYE WRINKLES: Improve skin firmness and elasticity with our high performance eye cream / serum. Contains multiple active ingredients that nourish and heal discolored skin, fine lines and wrinkles. This natural skin tightener enhances your skin's biochemical properties, giving you an eye-lifting, youthful effect that makes your skin look younger and healthier.
  • SAFE TO USE: For your safety in mind, this product adheres to the strictest standards of consumer regulations. This 3D all-use eye cream for wrinkles / serum with AC-11® was delicately made with your utmost safety in mind as it is additive-free, alcohol-free, sulfate-free, fragrance-free and paraben-free. We took out the dangerous chemicals found in many other eye cream products, so you can confidently apply it to your skin.
  • INTELLIGENT PACKAGING: This product comes in an aluminum sealed package for your protection. Plastic containers are not used to ensure the quality of the product, prevent the risk of product contamination and to maintain the effectiveness of the active ingredients. The container is also tested to withstand high temperature. Easy to use. Just open the cap, squeeze a sufficient amount on your fingers and apply generously on desired areas.

IMPRESSION: 

For starters, I am used to trying varying brands and types of eye creams and anti-aging skin care products. This one was different from most because I am used to eye "gels" that come in a pump. 
This eye cream comes in a white squeezable tube. The eye cream comes out of the tube as more of a gel like serum than a cream. It's very thin but not at all watery. There is no creamy texture to it at all. It's totally gel-like.  The product comes out in a transparent golden color and has no fragrance at all.
My goal with this product was to brighten my under eyes where I am starting to see signs of aging in the outside corners of my eyes.   

I found that this Swissvita Eye Cream was really easy to use.  It was
not at all sticky, and it takes a few minutes to dry onto the skin. Does not absorb quickly at all. 

 After a week of use, I did not notice any significant change in my under eye circles. My eyes look pretty much the exact same throughout the entire time I tested this.  Perhaps with prolonged use I could see some results.  It feels good on the skin, and makes my skin shiney after each use, but that is all I can really say about the product.  I'd rate this product with a 3/5. It isn't terrible, but definitely not something I'd purchase on my own or use again in the future unless I had significant results!






As you can see, this is the actual size of the tube.  There is enough product for at least a month of daily use I would say. 





This is my bare eye area prior to testing the product out. 
(Apologies for the cell phone image whereas the rest are with my camera.)



This is what the serum looks like when apply it.  I chose to use 3 drops under each eye the first few uses, but later found that 2 was plenty.  I ended up using the excess all over my entire face. 



Hi. This is me with product in hand during one of my uses! 



This is my bare skin post 1 week of use. No significant or visible changes. 


Anyways if you're interested in trying this product out for yourself to see if you'd have amazing results, then check them out! 





*FTC Disclaimer: This product was sent to me complimentary in exchange for my review for testing purposes.*