9/13/16

Book Review: Precious Moments Happy Harvest by Jean Fischer


Precious Moments Happy Harvest
By Jean Fischer
ISBN: 978-0-7180-3241-8
Holidays & Celebrations/Christian/Juvenile Fiction
Retails for $9.99



ABOUT:

Joyful rhyming book full of poems and sweet prayers about God's autumn delights. 

IMPRESSION:


I will probably always be partial to Precious Moments books and bibles because when I was a child I got to meet Sam Butcher who created Precious Moments, during a visit to the Precious Moments Chapel in Carthage, MO. His artwork has touched my life so much.  
This book and anything Precious Moments is an extension of that! 

What a cute little book! This is a very short, but very sweet rhyming book for young children. It is beautifully illustrated as well and each poem has an illustration to match it.  The entire theme was Autumn and the book was very consistent throughout.  Every other page had a biblical verse included at the bottom that flowed with each poem as well. Very well thought out little book. I think this would be an easy book for young readers and definitely a great reference book. 

The book has 32 pages and it's definitely meant for ages 3+.  It's a board style book too so the cover and pages are very thick and smooth. 

 I loved this book and cannot wait to gift it to my children at Thanksgiving. 
This book would make a great gift for anybody who is also a fan of Precious Moments collections. 
A must have, for sure.  








*FTC Disclaimer: This book was provided to me from Book Look Bloggers in exchange for my review.*