9/2/16

PRODUCT REVIEW: New York Biology 100% Pure & Natural Lavender Essential Oil




PRODUCT:

New York Biology
100% Pure & Natural
Lavender (Kashmir) Essential Oil
1fl oz (30 ml)




About the Product
  • 100% PURE, NATURAL, & AUTHENTIC Kashmir Lavender Essential Oil steam distilled without any fillers or additives.
  • OUR KASHMIR LAVENDER OIL contains Linalool 31%, Linalyl Acetate 34%. We proudly showcase the constituents & purity of our oil on the front of the bottle.
  • OUR KASHMIR LAVENDER OIL contains Linalool 31%, Linalyl Acetate 34%. We proudly showcase the constituents & purity of our oil on the front of the bottle.
  • HIGHEST QUALITY GRADE & PREMIUM QUALITY originating from India and Bottled in the USA
  • LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL is frequently used in various forms including aromatherapy oil, gels, infusion, lotion, and soaps. It induces calmness and relaxation. This makes it the most popular essential oil on the market.


IMPRESSION:

I wasn't exactly sure what to do with this Lavender (Kashmir) Essential Oil but I decided to make an educated guess and put it into my oil diffuser and then into my wax melter with some unscented wax, and I was right!  It works amazing at creating a peaceful and calming atmosphere in my home. 

 I have a 3 daughters and using this oil in their room seems to provide some therapeutic qualities for them. It seems to help them to all fall asleep faster and their quality of sleep has dramatically improved. The overall stress levels seem to be down too!  Especially when we're homeschooling! We like to have it in the air! 



I also put a drop of this oil on a few stuffed animals and on the inside of pillow cases.  
It has a great fragrance, although I will admit that it is pretty strong.  Sometimes with essential oils the fragrances are so strong that I immediately get a headache but not with this one. In fact, having this oil around has made my normal everyday headaches occur less often!  
The fragrance is long lasting too, which means it does not dissipate quickly. One drop seems to stay in the air for several hours. When I use several drops, it lasts all day and all night.  
Definitely a useful product. My family likes it. That's what matters the most!
Will continue using for aroma therapy.

For more information on this product:

#NewYorkBiology
#LavenderOil
#EssentialOil
#TopQuality




*FTC DISCLAIMER: This product was provided to me complimentary in exchange for my honest feedback after testing.*